Hangar Dance/Museum FAQs
Hangar Dance/Museum FAQ's
- Student and Military discount available at the door with a valid ID.
- No refunds for pre-sold tickets.
- We don't have a size limitation for bags, but know that your bag, backpack, or purse is subject to inspection.
- No COOLERS allowed, and no outside food or beverages are allowed onsite during the dance. You can bring in water and baby formula. If you have specific dietary needs, please contact us prior to attending the dance.
- Smoking and vaping is not allowed inside the museum or on the ramp. We do have designated smoking areas on the north side of the museum in front of the building.
- No firearms or replica firearms allowed.
Vintage Clothing Contest FAQs
- If you'd like to be considered for the Vintage Clothing contest, we will have a polaroid camera in/near our PX for you to take a photo and submit to our contest board!
- Submit your photo between 6pm and 9:30pm.
- We are asking for a $1 donation to submit your photo (covers the cost of our film).
- The contest will close at 9:30 to give ample time to our judges to pick the winners!
- We encourage anyone to join in on the fun.
- Winners to be announced at the second intermission (roughly somewhere between 10-10:30pm).
- You do need to be present to win!